Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Cloud Cover

I don't whether or not it's the impending weather change that suddenly has me talking about weather and weather related things, but yesterday I once again noticed that an awe inspiring imposing wall formation of clouds that seemed to stretch for miles inland was noticeable from the 290.

They appear to be just about far enough from my viewpoint that it would make sense that they are the clouds just coming off of Lake Erie just south of the city. I don't know how I never noticed this great view before I left, but this was the second time I've noticed this since I've gotten back and will be one I will continue to look for now whenever I have the chance.

Thankfully, the first time I saw them, my roommate snapped a pic of the view:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(photo by D. Magee)

No comments: